Jira for Agile teams training
Adopting Agile methodologies is the surest way for businesses to develop software faster and become more responsive to changes.
What's more, JIRA really knows its stuff when it comes to managing and tracking agile projects of all shapes and sizes. In this training session, you’ll learn exactly how it’s done.
Led by our expert Atlassian consultants, this session uses hands-on exercises to give you the confidence to make the most of your Agile team – and to leverage JIRA Agile to effectively track all of your projects.
Public or private class, live online or on-site
People using Jira as part of an Agile team or looking to implemenent Agile methodologies.
- Some familiarity with the main Jira concepts (addressed in Jira Training: Fundamentals).
- Some grounding in Agile fundamentals (addressed in our An Introduction to Agile course).
Check the prerequisites with our online app
- Be able to leverage Jira in an Agile way to track your projects
Introduction – Agile overview
- What is Agile?
- Why switch to Agile?
- Principles of Agile development
- People roles in Agile methodology
Working with Agile boards in Jira
- The two kinds of Agile boards: scrum and kanban
- Creating a board
- Restricting visibility
- Changing filters
- Columns and statuses
- Simplified workflows
Customising Agile boards to fit your needs
- Restrictive workflows
Day-to-day work and Agile rituals with Jira Software
- Sprint planning
- Daily stand ups
Using reports to improve your efficiency
- Sprint reports
- Version reports
- Working days
- Burndown charts
- Advanced searches