Atlassian certification preparation – Jira administration
Being Atlassian certified means enhanced credibility and faster performance as a Jira administrator. It is the surest way to define yourself as a top performer in the Atlassian ecosystem and invest in your professional development.
However, this exam is not for the faint of heart - you'll need to be able to know Jira's capabilities and limitations in fine detail and apply specific use cases. You'll need to answer 65% of the questions correctly in order to pass.
If you're hesitant about your ability to succeed - or simply want to get a clean, advanced training around the best practices with Jira - and wish to be coached by a certified and experienced Jira administrator, then this is your class!
Public or private class, on-site
- People interested in taking the ACP-JA certification exam (Jira Administrator)
- People interested in reviewing the state-of-the-art best practices of advanced Jira administration
- Two to three years of experience as a Jira administrator
- Previous exposure to both business use cases and development use cases is strongly advised
- Reviewing all topics addressed during the exams
- Minimizing the risk of failing the exam
- Reviewing how to react to various use cases and best practices
- Getting exposure to a mock exam, with questions 'in the style of'
Day 1: what the test aims at assessing
- What Jira administrators are supposed to master and what does not belong to their role
- Layout, design and user communication
- User and group management
- Project configuration
- Security and permissions
- Issue types, fields and screens
- Moving or archiving individual projects
- Global settings and integrations
- Application administration
- Extending Jira
- Advanced user features
Day 2: study of use cases and good practices
Configuration and administration exercises will be conducted around two to four case studies, selected by the trainer.
Day 3: mock exam and correction
- Three-hour long mock exam