Valiantys is a top Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner with proven expertise in DevOps, Agile and ITSM. Our mission is to revolutionize the way teams collaborate and empower them to work smarter. We've rendered client-tailored services to over 4,000 companies, providing expert guidance on the deployment, adoption and support of Agile tools. We're a global company with Atlassian certified consultants in France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, the United States, Canada and China.
If you think the following 5 Valiantys values sound familiar to you, we bet you will love working with us: Talk straight, share and take part, be mindful of what matters, make every interaction remarkable and never stand still!
We're looking for a proactive, collaborative, results-oriented Marketing Project Manager to join our Marketing Team at Valiantys. In this role you'll be driving marketing efforts to generate leads for all Valiantys sales teams in France, the UK, Benelux, Switzerland, Canada and the US.
This is a great opportunity for a fast-paced, self-directed marketer who thrives on planning and executing a creative mix of marketing campaigns to generate new prospects and contribute to pipeline for the sales teams. This position is based in Toulouse, France and reports to the Marketing Director.
Your main mission is to organize and execute global marketing campaigns to generate the highest number of qualified leads. You will also:
- Drive and initiate automation and lead nurturing programs with Pardot: define personas, create the workflows per objective, implement the campaigns
- Be accountable for ROI of the campaigns, track campaign results, measure program success and reporting metrics
- Write content that will support the campaigns you will set up and make sure they are optimized for search (SEO): landing pages, web pages, blog posts, videos, white papers, infographics, case studies...
- Benchmark the market (solutions, ecosystem) in order to create content that educates and informs Valiantys target audience
- Work closely with other members of the marketing team to create content, events, and online activities
- Work closely with Country Managers and Service Offer managers to develop a marketing plan that supports the goals and strategy of the company.
More about you
You have at least 1 or 2 years of experience in a Demand Gen management role in a B2B company where you acquired knowledge of technology content marketing in the IT industry. You also have:
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing
- Able to communicate fluently both in French & English
- Ability to build relationship building in a cross-functional and cross-cultural environment
- High energy and positive attitude with a team player mentality
- Strong organizational and project management skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Willingness to experiment and innovate, creativity
- Knowledge of SEO and its principles, you are familiar with SEO measurement tools (like SEMrush)
- Expertise in marketing automation (Pardot preferred) and Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing
What we offer
- Generous lunch vouchers
- Free Comprehensive mutual health insurance
- Top spec machine as you prefer (MAC or PC)
- Table football and table tennis sessions, free coffee, tea and fresh fruits because we care about your health !
- On-site showers
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube