Valiantys is a top Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner with proven expertise in DevOps, Agile and ITSM. Our mission is to revolutionize the way teams collaborate and empower them to work smarter. We've rendered client-tailored services to over 4,000 companies, providing expert guidance on the deployment, adoption and support of Agile tools. We're a global company with Atlassian certified consultants in France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, the United States, Canada and China.
Oh and if you think these 5 next values we have at Valiantys sound familiar to you, we bet you'll love working with us: Talk straight, share and take part, be mindful of what matters, make every interaction remarkable and never stand still !
In order to optimise the activity of the account managers by allowing them to stay focus on high value opportunities, the Inside Sales Executive primarily focuses on lead qualification, basic opportunities and event support. Working as productively as possible, the Inside Sales executive should be able to handle a high volume of leads/opportunities.
The Inside Sales Executive is a sedentary position (telesales role) but it can attend specific Valiantys event to support the organisation. The Insides Sales Executive should highly cooperate with Account managers, he/she is not an administration support.
The Inside Sales executive is responsible for:
- Keeping up to date with Valiantys products/solutions, industry trends (DevOps, ITSM, Agile, etc..), competitive offerings
- Responding to incoming web and phone inquiries
- Proactively sourcing new business opportunities on our prospect and customer database through outbound activities
- Maintaining active engagement with new and existing leads to progress a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Selling services pack and licenses
- Supporting event organisation (promote the event, register attendees, confirm participation, attend to the event as staff member)
- Developing partnership with Account Managers within Valiantys, to help fill their pipeline
- Collaborating with the Valiantys Pre-sale function, as appropriate for on-line demonstrations
- Providing regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through Salesforce
More about you
The Inside Sales Executive
Recently graduated you have 1+ year of corporate experience, ideally in software sales or professional services. you also have:
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Proficiency with web presentation tools
You should demonstrate:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proven track record to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful sale
- Good time management with strong personal organisation
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize
- High energy, fun and positive attitude
- Passion, highly collaborative and team player behavior
What we offer
- Reimbursement of the cost of a monthly LinkPass
- Private Healthcare, Dental & Vision insurance plan
- 401k Pension Scheme
- Hardware of choice (MAC or PC)
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube