Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Adult U.K., US or Canadian residents.
2. Employees of Valiants Group are ineligible.
How to Enter
Entry online, by Typeform:
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per account.
2. To enter, log onto https://qlb930eqq9r.typeform.com/to/DDCaBuDH and answer correctly to the 6 multiple choices questions. To validate the participation, the registrant must provide his/her correct name, firstname, professional email address, country and company name.
3. The contest starts on January 18th, 2021 and all entries must be received by Valiantys Group. Valiantys Group is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
4. The first 50 winners from United Kingdom, United States and Canada will receive the Prize.
1. 50 winners per country will be selected. Each winner will receive an Amazon Voucher allowing to buy for free the book “Scaling agile” from Dean Mac Neil and Aslam Cader.
2. Each winner will be notified by email. Valiantys Group reserves the right to accept or deny awarding the prize.
3. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Valiantys Group. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
4. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, country, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
5. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
6. Valiantys Group is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
7. Valiantys Group is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
8. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Valiantys Group has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on your ability to answer within the first 50 participants, to correctly answer the 6 multiple choice questions and to provide your contact information to validate your participation.
2. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Valiantys Group at least 30 days after end of contest.
3. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Valiantys Group accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
4. Valiantys Group cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Valiantys Group is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
5. Valiantys Group reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
6. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Valiantys Group and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
7. Typeform is not affiliated with Valiantys Group nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Typeform.