Delete your account with Valiantys Support
Deleting an account is permanent. If you think you’ll need the account again, we recommend you deactivate it instead.
If you want to delete your unmanaged account (an account not managed by an organization), see Delete your Atlassian account.
Where personal data is deleted from
Personal data is deleted from all Valiantys Support services. It include the following:
- Jira (https://support.valiantys.com)
- Confluence (https://delivery.valiantys.com)
- Crowd (https://crowd.valiantys.com)
This means that you won’t be able to raise technical support tickets at https://support.valiantys.com
Deleting your Valiantys Support account doesn’t delete your account in any Atlassian application we may host on behalf of an organization. If you want to delete such an account, you will need to contact that organization directly.
Deleting your Valiantys Support account doesn’t delete your account in any Atlassian Cloud application, called an Atlassian Account. If you want to delete your Atlassian Cloud account, please see Delete a Managed Account in the Atlassian documentation.
We’ll delete the following personal data stored in a Valiantys Support account:
- Full name
- Public name
- Job title
- Time zone
- Email address
- Profile picture
What’s not deleted
The following data is not deleted:
- Content you created in Valiantys support services. For example, pages, issues, and comments you created in our Support portal.
- Any personal data in content you or someone else created, such as names or email addresses typed into a page or issue. Product admins must delete this content manually.
Delete the account
Deleting an account is permanent. After you delete your Atlassian account, we’ll give you a 14-day grace period, during which you can cancel the deletion.
To delete an account:
- Log in to the Valiantys Support Portal
- From the options list, select Privacy or information security enquiry
- Before you delete the account, read what happens to the deleted account carefully. Refer to the details about account deletion above.
- Write Account Deletion Request in the Summary field
- Confirm your account should be deleted in the Description field
Once you confirm the deletion, your account will be scheduled for deletion and deactivated.
Account appearance after deletion
When your account is permanently deleted, Former user will appear in place of your name and the lozenge updates to Deleted.