Pooling knowledge is a powerful driver for continual innovation. Confluence allows teams to manage, organize, and share content; distribute tasks; monitor everyone’s progress; and advance together towards common goals all through your own corporate wiki. This Valiantys training will allow you to navigate Confluence with ease.
You’ll learn the different types of content you can create and how to format your pages using the many macros available in Confluence. You’ll be able to use its features to their full potential and thereby become a contributor of value.
Public or private classes, live online or on-site
New users of Confluence, or users wishing to improve their skills to become more at ease with the tool.
Advanced knowledge and work experience of a variety of real Confluence use cases as a technical consultant; a qualified engineer or equivalent master’s degree.
Teaching approach and resources
Training combines theoretical lectures with interactive oral and computer-based practical work.
A multiple choice quiz tests what participants have learned at the end of the course.
A satisfaction survey is also offered to those trained at the end of the day.
- Become proficient in using Confluence features
- Customize the Confluence environment
What’s a wiki? Who can use it?
- Wiki concepts
- Areas of application – use cases
- General features
- The Confluence workspace
Creating content in Confluence
- Creating and managing pages
- Managing attachments
- Using news and blog posts
- Templates and blueprints
- Using macros
- Search features
- Page and attachment versioning
- User restrictions and rights
- Using labels
- Page import and export
- User profile management
- Personal space
- Social network features
- Notification preferences
- Favorites and pages viewed
- Task management
- Panel – tip – note- warning – info – section column
- Excerpt and excerpt include – include page
- Page Tree, children display
- Content by label – Label list
- Popular label
- Blog post