About the session
With the clock counting down to 2024, are you still using on-prem server Atlassian products? Are you trying to determine the optimal way to transition them to the Cloud? Or hoping to understand the transformative values you need to capture throughout the process?
Atlassian in particular is a key player in this area for being a Cloud-first company for over a decade, as well as a transformation enabler as recognized by Gartner’s Magic Quadrant within the Agile tools space.
Join us, alongside Atlassian and guest Forrester, for our fireside chat Modernizing ways of working in the Cloud, where we will be featuring a principal analyst from Forrester and discussing the current strategic Cloud trends. In addition, our Atlassian and Valiantys speakers will discuss usable, tactical information to help you build the best possible Cloud strategy leveraging Atlassian solutions, which plays an integral role in your overall corporate strategy.
Throughout the session you’ll learn:
- Forrester: The absolute necessity of modernizing your DevOps and DevSecOps
- Forrester: How the Cloud enables new ways of working for Dev and Ops teams
- Atlassian: The transformational values of Atlassian Cloud solutions compared to Server and Data Center
- Valiantys: How to strategize your Atlassian Cloud migration, compare scenarios and assess benefits
- Valiantys: What you should expect from an Atlassian partner to support your migration
The webinar includes a Q&A session with our speakers – so you can ask all the specific questions on your mind.
Meet Our Speakers
- Lee Sustar, Principal Analyst at Forrester
Lee serves IT infrastructure and operations professionals. His research focuses on public cloud, containers, modernization, and the wider transition to cloud-native computing and practices. He assists enterprises in creating pragmatic cloud strategies and developing execution roadmaps. Most notably, he seeks to reflect organizational context (e.g., industry, investments, regulations, skills, location) in these deliverables. He is the author of the Cloud Executive Guide 2022: Cloud Platforms Newly Enhance Your Core Enterprise Apps And Reshape Your Organization Structure
- Guilherme Jacondino, Head of the Cloud Practice at Valiantys, Cloud specialized Atlassian Platinum Partner
Guilherme is an experienced consultant with expertise in Digital Transformation and Agile Adoption projects, leveraging the Atlassian stack. At Valiantys he is in charge of the Cloud Practice and has overseen hundreds of Atlassian migrations over the last couple of years and currently manages 28 consultants specialized in all the services associated with migration engagements.
- John Meier, Senior Solutions Engineer at Atlassian
John Meier is a Senior Solutions Engineer at Atlassian, with a background in Software Development and IT Operations. For the past several years, John has worked with some of Atlassian’s most strategic customers to plan and implement migrations to the Cloud. At Atlassian, his mission is to utilize his technical expertise to support Atlassian customers and make them as successful as possible.
Know someone on your team who could learn from this webinar?