Trello overview training
Trello is a free web-based application that can boost your team's output dramatically. Companies like Google, Pixar and Adobe are using Trello to manage their projects.
If you are completely new to Trello and want to make sure you are leveraging all its capabilities for your professional work, then this course is for you.
This introductory course will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to manage tasks and projects within Trello and increase your team's productivity.
If you already have experience using Trello and want to go further with advanced features and administration, we recommend you to take our "Getting more from Trello for businesses" course.
Public or private class, live online or on-site
- Future Trello users who want to get started quickly
- NOT for people who already know Trello
- Get up to speed on Trello
- Understand Trello's core features
- Be aware of the capabilities and limitations of Trello
- Have a custom, fully-functional board at the end of the training class
Why use Trello
- Who Trello is for?
- Overview of the most common use cases
- Trello vs. Jira: features and positioning
Setting up a Trello board
- Good and bad practices
- Setting rules and guidelines
Using Trello efficiently
- Boards in Trello: best practices
- Adding participants to boards
- Due dates and calendar view
- Attaching files and adding links
- Labeling and filtering cards
- Actions on cards
- Actions on lists and boards