Trello for businesses training
If you are already familiar with Trello and want to explore the added-value that Trello Business Class and Trello Enterprise provide to businesses like Google, RedHat and Fender, then this course is for you.
Focused on features only offered in the paid versions, this course will show you how to streamline processes and workflows while managing user rights and permissions.
We will also discuss integrations with other tools, including Jira and HipChat. You will review diverse enterprise use cases and learn how to make your boards fit perfectly with your needs.
If you would like to start with a more simple introduction to Trello, choose our "Trello user training".
Private class, live online or on-site
- Future users of Trello Business Class or Trello Enterprise
- Future administrators of Trello Business Class or Trello Enterprise
- People who want to integrate Trello with Jira or HipChat
- People who want to see and discuss sample use cases and best practices
- Discover advanced features of Trello Business Class and Trello Enterprise
- Get an overview of the most important apps
- Be able to integrate Trello with Jira and HipChat
- Be able to design your own state-of-the-art board and make it fit with your particular needs
Trello Business Class and Trello Enterprise overview
- Administrative features
- Member permissions
- Power-ups (apps)
- Collections and board activities
- Mirroring Jira and Trello
- Using Trello with Bitbucket and Confluence
- Getting HipChat notifications
Sample use cases and best practices
- Company overview
- New employee onboarding
- Product roadmap
- IT/admin support
- Software development: setting up a Scrum board or a Kanban board in Trello