Confluence administration training
Unlock the potential of your Confluence instance with our global admin training session.
This course focuses on the management of Confluence: optimizing its performance and reliability, understanding apps and integrations at the global and space levels.
We’ll also make sure you’re a master at configuring and maintaining Confluence for your organization.
If you're interested in the best practices of using a wiki from a business, non-technical point of view, register for our Confluence advanced user course.
Public or private class, live online or on-site
Users looking to become administrators of Confluence.
Strong working knowledge of Confluence, or prior attendance of our Confluence in action training course.
- Be able to configure a Confluence space or a full instance for your organisation
- Ensure quality technical administration of Confluence
Confluence general administration
- General configuration
- Data management, backing-up, monitoring
- Cache management
- Importing data into Confluence
- Optimizing the performance
- Application links
- App management
- Manually installing and configuring Confluence apps
- App repository
- Introduction to major Confluence apps
- Upgrading your interface
- User management
- Rights and privacy
Confluence space administration
- Managing spaces
- Security, permissions and user rights
- Content tools
- Page templates
- Exporting content in XML, HTML or PDF (+ PDF layout customisation)