Confluence advanced training
Do you already use Confluence, but want to go further? Want to get up to speed on best practices to master macros, create templates and encourage adoption? This advanced usage course has you covered, offering you all the know-how you need to become a smart Confluence user.
If you're looking for something more precise, why not take a look at our Confluence A la Carte Training options?
Public or private class, live online or on-site
Users, super users or administrators of Confluence wanting to take their skills to the next level.
- Reflect on the best practices that trigger Confluence adoption, and the pitfalls to avoid
- Understanding the possibilities and capabilities of page templates and blueprints
- Understanding common user macros to format text and enable advanced features
Governance of a wiki and best practices
- Wiki patterns
- The 12 keys to ensuring good adoption of your wiki
- Content formatting macros, including:
- Section - column
- Visibility app
- Deck - card
- Content gathering macros, including:
- Excerpt and include
- Popular labels and content by label
- User listers and contributors summary
- Recently updated
- Page information tools
NB: we'll cover both Confluence macros and the most relevant app macros.
Page templates and blueprints
- Examples of use case
- Basic page templates
- Page templates with variables
- Create button macro and Linking app
- Some advanced possibilities offered by apps